A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Sleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Sleem, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sleem
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sleem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Sleem, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleem graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sleem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Khalil Sleem MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham K. Sleem practice?
- Dr. Abraham Sleem has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Sleem practices Ophthalmology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Slingerlands, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Ophthalmologists.