A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Sleem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Sleem, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Sleem, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleem graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sleem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Khalil Sleem MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham K. Sleem practice?
- Dr. Abraham Sleem has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Sleem practices Ophthalmology near Saratoga Springs, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Slingerlands, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Ophthalmologists.