A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Steinberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Prostatebladder biopsy Vasectomy Prostate cancer Kidneybladder cancer Circumcision age 2 Impotence Incontinence Infertility Kidney stones Urologic oncology Green light laser Brachytherapy Cryosurgery of prostate
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Steinberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham H. Steinberg practice?
Dr. Abraham Steinberg practices Urology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Westmont, IL.
See Geneva Urologists.