A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Steinberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham H Steinberg MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham H. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Abraham Steinberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Steinberg practices Urology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and La Grange, IL.
See Aurora Urologists.