A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Steinberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Prostatebladder biopsy Vasectomy Prostate cancer Kidneybladder cancer Circumcision age 2 Impotence Incontinence Infertility Kidney stones Urologic oncology Green light laser Brachytherapy Cryosurgery of prostate
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Steinberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham H Steinberg MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham H. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Abraham Steinberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Steinberg practices Urology near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Westmont, IL.
See Geneva Urologists.