A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Steinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Steinberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham H Steinberg MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham H. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Abraham Steinberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Steinberg practices Urology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and La Grange, IL.
See Aurora Urologists.