A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Suhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suhr
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Suhr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Suhr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suhr graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Suhr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Wonduk Suhr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham W. Suhr practice?
- Dr. Abraham Suhr has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Suhr practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.