A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Suhr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suhr
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Suhr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Suhr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suhr graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Suhr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Wonduk Suhr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham W. Suhr practice?
- Dr. Abraham Suhr has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Suhr practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.