Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abraham Suhr
Dr. Abraham Suhr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Suhr is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center, Northeast Baptist Hospital and Wilford Hall Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Abraham Suhr has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Abraham Suhr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
Dr. Gary Legault
Ophthalmology, General Practice, Residency
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Marissa Weber
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Jason Harris
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi