A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Tatpati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Tatpati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Tatpati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatpati graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tatpati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham D Tatpati MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abraham D. Tatpati practice?
- Dr. Abraham Tatpati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Tatpati practices Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Zumbrota, MN and Red Wing, MN.
See Wichita Internists.