A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Thomas, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Thomas MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Thomas practice?
- Dr. Abraham Thomas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.