A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Totah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Totah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Totah, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Totah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Riad Totah MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham R. Totah practice?
- Dr. Abraham Totah has 1 office location.
- Dr. Abraham Totah practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near , .