A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Tzadik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Tzadik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Tzadik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tzadik graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tzadik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Tzadik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Tzadik practice?
- Dr. Abraham Tzadik has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Tzadik practices Otolaryngology near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Otolaryngologists.