A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Wachsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Wachsberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsberg graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wachsberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Family & Community Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Wachsberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Abraham Wachsberg practice?
- Dr. Abraham Wachsberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Wachsberg practices Pediatrics near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Pediatricians.