Abraham U Waks MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 6 reviews

March 27th, 2013
Patient for over 17 years and very pleased with Dr. Waks and his staff
Dr. Waks is an excellent doctor! I have been a patient of Dr. Waks for over 17 years and I am the luckiest person to have found such a great doctor. Dr. Waks is a very caring and responsive doctor. I have been ill from time to time and he actually calls during evenings or weekends to check on my health status. Most recently, I was in the hospital and he stopped by to check on me and to make sure that the hospital staff were performing all tests and analysis that I needed. In addition, he referred his colleagues who specialize in the different areas of concern ant they also came by the hospital to conduct their individual evaluation for a correct diagnosis. The positive feedback that I received from the Hospital Staff regarding Dr. Waks and the two specialists that he referred to me was absolutely outstanding. I have read the negative reviews on this site and those experiences are unknown to me or any other friend or family member that are active patients of Dr. Waks. I have never had problems scheduling an appointment on the same day or obtaining a referral in a timely fashion. Thank you for reading....

February 15th, 2012
Good Doctor, Horrible staff, everthing said on other reviews is correct .It will be best if all staff fired and get nice caring people there.

January 12th, 2012
Excellent Physician
Dr. Waks has been my physician for over 17 years and it's only because he is very good with his patients. He is responsive. I have been severely ill a couple of times and he calls me at home to check on me. I have received my referrals on the spot in the office or in a couple of days. The staff is very nice and helpful. I have referred my doctor to friends and family and they are very pleased with him. Lastly, appointments are very easy to make; you can make your appointment on line. I have never had an issue seeing him on the same day. I am very happy with this office.

December 15th, 2010
Great Physician
I have been seen by Dr Waks for the past 15+ years, my only fear is that he will decide to retire. (I hope not!)

September 17th, 2010
Horrible wish i never went there
Dr Waks has a terrible staff (unprofessional, rude). Asked for an referral its been a month and havent got it in the mail like they said i would. Took a blood test still havent got my results, i called to get them and he was supposed to call me back and still havent recieved a phone. I advice the nobody go to this doctor office very very unprofessional. Very old man as well.

October 27th, 2009
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - HORRIBLE OFFICE
unprofessional office staff. make you leave a message for an appointment, NEVER call back. took me 3 days to get in touch with them.Have asked 4 TIMES for my refferal, they keep saying, "you'll get today, ill send personally" it's been 3 months!!!!I'm switching ASAP