Dr. Abraham Wikler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abraham Wikler?

February 4th, 2015

Horrible doctor

My mom & pops were patients of Dr. Winkler my mom took my pops to see him cause my mom explained to the Dr that my mom was having problems with my pops she told the Dr that his voice was becoming to hard to hear. They were toldhe had bad allergies over and over again, so my mom took him for an second opinion to find out that my pops had throat cancer. My parents were so upset with him they changed doctors.

October 12th, 2014

Don't go...!

first of all, I asked to see Dr. DAVID Wikler, but office decided to connect me to Abraham. Dr. Abraham W, does not listen to what you say, hears what he wants to hear...he wanted to wait to get my medical records before taking my word for anything except he was all over scheduling me immediately for a pap smear & breast exam (which he would perform himself if I had not expressed that I did not want him to) when I told him it had been about 2 yrs since my last one.... Power tripper, way old school, needs to retire. Find another Dr.!

April 12th, 2010

Dr. Abe Wikler is one of many doctors I have known. I am a nurse and he is a very competent dr. You never wait in his office. If your appt is at 2 you are in the room at 2. Never any waiting. He never rushes you and answers every question with honesty. He even sent me a sympathy card when my fiancee passed away unexpectedly. He is GREAT. Thank You

January 31st, 2010

Choose a different Dr.

My mom was sent home from a rehab clinic and was to follow up with Dr. Wikler within a couple of days. They would not return our phone calls for an appt. She died a week and a half later. When you stop caring, it's time to get a new job....

March 8th, 2016