A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Wu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Wu, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham J Wu MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham J. Wu practice?
- Dr. Abraham Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Wu practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiation Oncologists.