A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Yaari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Yaari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Yaari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Mood Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaari graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Yaari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham J. Yaari practice?
Dr. Abraham Yaari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.