A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Yaari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Yaari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Yaari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Mood Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaari graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yaari has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham J Yaari MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham J. Yaari practice?
- Dr. Abraham Yaari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abraham Yaari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Fairfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.