A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Zerykier is Excellent. Dr. Zerykier has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Zerykier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cataract, Cataract Surgery, and Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerykier graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zerykier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zerykier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Zerykier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham L. Zerykier practice?
Dr. Abraham Zerykier practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Urology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists, Staten Island Pediatricians, and Staten Island Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abe Zerykier, Dr. Abram Zerykier