A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Zerykier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Zerykier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zerykier
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zerykier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Zerykier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerykier graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zerykier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Leo Zerykier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham L. Zerykier practice?
- Dr. Abraham Zerykier has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Zerykier practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.