A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Zerykier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Zerykier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zerykier
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zerykier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Zerykier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zerykier graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zerykier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham Leo Zerykier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham L. Zerykier practice?
- Dr. Abraham Zerykier has 1 office location.
Dr. Abraham Zerykier practices Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Ophthalmologists.