Dr. A Zimm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. A Zimm?

July 3rd, 2017

FAKE NEWS?

Based on my recollection of my experience with Joshua, I do not believe ANY of these reviews and I have to wonder if Joshua & friends wrote this on their behalf. Does Vitals have a system in place to confirm the authenticity of these reviews? If not, my thoughts would be: BUYER BEWARE!!!

May 28th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Zimm and his office was exceptional from day 1. They have the highest level of patient care and held by hand throughout the entire process. Dr. Zimm is incredibly knowledgeable and patient and worked with me to achieve a result I felt comfortable with. His practice manager, Jennifer is a sweetheart and made the process even more comfortable. If you're looking for a very talented surgeon with a thoughtful and caring practice, look no further than Dr. Zimm.

May 8th, 2015

From the first day that I met Dr. Zimm I knew this was going to be a wonderful experience. Dr. Zimm talked me through the process and made sure I was comfortable with every step. He made sure to go over any suggestions I had regarding enhancing my face. He was not aggressive with the process he definitely takes his time and the results are fabulous. I highly suggest you make an appointment with Jennifer for Dr. Zimm. Jennifer will greet you with a great smile she sets the tone for the office from the minute you walk in.

April 24th, 2015

Manificent!

Dr. Zimm and his staff have truly been magnificent during this whole process. Jen & Evita are the nicest and sweetest staff at any doctors office I've been to by far. They made sure I was comfortable the whole time. Dr. Zimm himself with his down to earth manner explained every detail about my procedure and made sure all my questions were answered and my needs met with a professional and caring matter. I'm truly happy with my choice and glad I've met Dr. Zimm and the girls along the way :)

April 1st, 2015

My deviated septum is completely repaired.

Dr. Zimm is a caring excellent Dr. who not only performs amazing work but makes the whole experience a pleasure. My deviated septum is completely repaired. His office manager Jennifer is so friendly and helpful. I became friends with her and also her assistant Evita was great as well. What a fun, happy experience to look younger and feel better too!

February 11th, 2015

Primary Rhinoplasty

Need a perfect, natural-looking nose? Go nowhere else but to Dr. Zimm!...Being involved in the industry myself, I went to 13 different rhinoplasty consultations in NYC to find the right surgeon. After hearing lots of opinions, prices and seeing different images of the "perfect" nose, I chose Dr. Zimm. He won me by his demeanor, his experience, strive for perfection and honesty. He also didn't have a "signature" nose he puts on every one of his patients (walk around the UES and you'll know what I'm talking about). He is truly an amazing surgeon and anyone who works with him at the hospital will tell you the same. His office is clean, beautifully decorated and never overly-crowded with long wait-times. Not to mention his staff is superb- Jennifer and Evita are friendly, accommodating and thorough with answering any and all questions. I walked out of the hospital after the procedure, pain-free and fully able to breathe through my nose again! I'd be lying if I didn't mention the pain that came later that night, but I blame it partially on my stubbornness and refusal to take pain meds and also on the post-anesthesia headache I encountered (common reaction to general anesthesia). Dr. Zimm gives you a great care pack with lots of goodies to help you in recovery. I eventually took the pain meds when needed and gradually went down to just extra-strength Tylenol. My swelling and bruising was so minimal that it was almost hard to believe. I give credit to the "magic pills" you get in your care-pack for that. I also took lots of vitamin C, echinacea, and a couple Epsom salt baths (I'm into homeopathic remedies) and by the third day I felt like myself again. Moral of the story, no pain no gain! And the minimal pain is worth it b/c I love my new nose! Not only is it modified and improved, but it still looks like me :)

October 7th, 2013

He is the only doctor who gave me a diagnosed after being seen by several doctors. He took his time to explain and deliver promptly a diagnosed by following the right protocols. Thanks again for being a wonderful doctor!

May 21st, 2013

The Best

Dr. Joshua Zimm is hands-down the best doctor I've had the pleasure of meeting. He lets you know exactly what is involved in your procedures and condition. You can tell he cares about his patients feeling comfortable around him by the way his personal office and lobby looks. Super clean! Along with a warm welcome by Ms. Jennifer, The Receptionist. She is as kind and helpful as she is beautiful. If your condition involves Otolaryngology you go here now !

May 20th, 2013

Great doctor and great staff members. The wait time wasn't more than 10 minutes.

November 14th, 2009

great doc

one of the best i've ever seen

August 24th, 2017