A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abram Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abram Berens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berens
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abram Berens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Abram Berens practice?
- Dr. Abram Berens has 1 office location.
Dr. Abram Berens practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Primary Care Doctors.