A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abram Berens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abram Berens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berens
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Berens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berens graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abram Berens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Abram Berens practice?
- Dr. Abram Berens has 1 office location.
Dr. Abram Berens practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians and Plantation General Practitioners.