A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abram Eisenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abram Eisenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Eisenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abram Morton Eisenstein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abram M. Eisenstein practice?
- Dr. Abram Eisenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Abram Eisenstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.