A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abram Eisenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenstein
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abram Eisenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenstein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Eisenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abram Morton Eisenstein MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Abram M. Eisenstein practice?
- Dr. Abram Eisenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Abram Eisenstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.