A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abram Recht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abram Recht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abram Recht, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Multiple Primary Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Rectal Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Recht graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Recht has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Recht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abram Recht practice?
Dr. Abram Recht practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.