Dr. Abrar Arshad Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Abrar Arshad?

October 22nd, 2015

I have seen him for 4 years. He has done nothing for me. Go in with horrible pain. It's always just my IBS. Which he never tried anything different for. Start passing blood and he still does nothing. Tells my regular Dr nothing else he can do. Really you never did do anything. Hate him he has ruined my life.

September 23rd, 2014

The Worst!!!

The absolute worst experiences with any kind of communication! Had a CT scan 6 weeks ago and he has never called with results. If you call the office, don't expect any response! I really wish I didn't have to give him any star! Will NEVER go back to him, even if he was the last doctor on earth! Would not take a dog to him! Gave him chance after chance.

March 5th, 2014

Also Miserable

He is rude, and also told me I was "fat", which I am not! I'm built stocky and may be could lose 10lbs, but that is not fat. He also told me I was full of "poop" after my colonoscopy and that he saw nothing wrong with me. I have Chron's and I am going to another doctor, since I have had Chron's all my life, diagnosed 25 yrs ago, and am still having troubles, which he never addressed. He was almost an hour late for my procedure, which was very upsetting as I lay on the table waiting. I would not recommend this doctor due to bedside manner and wait time. He is rude and obnoxious.

September 5th, 2013

Miserable with this doctor

Would not choose this doctor. He was rude and stayed onto you about weight. Wanted me to loose 100lbs in 3 months. When I returned I had lost 26 lbs and he let me know how poorly I had done. 100lbs does not come off in 3 months unless you have surgery. Which my insurance does not pay for. He had me in tears every time I left there.

September 15th, 2017