A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abrar Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abrar Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abrar A. Mirza practice?
Dr. Abrar Mirza practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.