A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abrar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abrar Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abrar Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ehrlich Tumor Carcinoma
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abrar Shah MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Abrar Shah practice?
- Dr. Abrar Shah has 9 office locations.
Dr. Abrar Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneseo, NY and Brockport, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.