A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abrar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abrar Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abrar Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ehrlich Tumor Carcinoma
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abrar Shah MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Abrar Shah practice?
- Dr. Abrar Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Abrar Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.