A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abrar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abrar Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abrar Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ehrlich Tumor Carcinoma
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abrar Shah practice?
Dr. Abrar Shah practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dansville, NY and Geneseo, NY.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists, Rochester Internists, and Rochester Cardiologists.