A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abrar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abrar Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abrar Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan