A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Absar Haaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Absar Haaris is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Haaris graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haaris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Parkway Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haaris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Absar H. Haaris practice?
Dr. Absar Haaris practices Family Medicine near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Family Physicians.