A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Absar Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Absar Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Absar Ahmad Mirza MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Absar A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Absar Mirza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Absar Mirza practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Critical Care Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Nephrologists, and Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners.