A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abtin Foroohar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abtin Foroohar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foroohar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abtin A Foroohar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abtin A. Foroohar practice?
- Dr. Abtin Foroohar has 1 office location.
Dr. Abtin Foroohar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Orthopedic Surgeons.