Dr. Abtin Tabaee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abtin Tabaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abtin Tabaee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abtin Tabaee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Sino-Nasal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaee graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabaee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance