A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abtin Tabaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abtin Tabaee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abtin Tabaee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaee graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tabaee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abtin Tabaee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abtin Tabaee practice?
- Dr. Abtin Tabaee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abtin Tabaee practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.