A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abtin Tabaee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abtin Tabaee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabaee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabaee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abtin Tabaee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabaee graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabaee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abtin Tabaee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Abtin Tabaee practice?
- Dr. Abtin Tabaee has 1 office location.
Dr. Abtin Tabaee practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.