A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abu Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abu Ahmed is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abu Ahmed, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abu Nazer Ziauddin Ahmed MD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Abu N. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Abu Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Abu Ahmed practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Huntington Station, NY.
See Huntington Station Hematologists and Huntington Station Oncologists.