A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abu Ahsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abu Ahsan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abu Ahsan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahsan graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahsan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abu M Ahsan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abu M. Ahsan practice?
- Dr. Abu Ahsan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Abu Ahsan practices Internal Medicine near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Internists.