A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abu Qutubuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abu Qutubuddin is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qutubuddin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Qutubuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qutubuddin graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Qutubuddin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abu A Qutubuddin MBBS and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Abu A. Qutubuddin practice?
- Dr. Abu Qutubuddin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Abu Qutubuddin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Mechanicsville Physiatrists.