A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abu Qutubuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abu Qutubuddin is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qutubuddin graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Qutubuddin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abu Qutubuddin MBBS and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Abu Qutubuddin practice?
- Dr. Abu Qutubuddin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Abu Qutubuddin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mechanicsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Mechanicsville Physiatrists.