A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abubakr Bajwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abubakr Bajwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajwa
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bajwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abubakr Bajwa, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajwa graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bajwa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, Medicine
- Shands Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abubakr Akhtar Bajwa MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Abubakr A. Bajwa practice?
- Dr. Abubakr Bajwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Abubakr Bajwa practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Critical Care Practitioners, and Jacksonville Pulmonologists.