A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abubakr Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imam
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Imam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abubakr Imam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Imam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Childrens Hospital Med Center Akron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abubakr Abdelgalil Imam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abubakr A. Imam practice?
- Dr. Abubakr Imam has 1 office location.
Dr. Abubakr Imam practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians and Flint Nephrologists.