A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abubakr Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abubakr Imam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Imam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Childrens Hospital Med Center Akron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abubakr Abdelgalil Imam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Abubakr A. Imam practice?
- Dr. Abubakr Imam has 1 office location.
Dr. Abubakr Imam practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians and Flint Pediatric Specialists.