A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abuhuziefa Abubakr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abuhuziefa Abubakr is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abuhuziefa Abubakr, FRCP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Abubakr graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Abubakr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Jfk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abuhuziefa Abubakr FRCP, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Abuhuziefa Abubakr practice?
- Dr. Abuhuziefa Abubakr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Abuhuziefa Abubakr practices Neurology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Neurologists.