Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abul Matin
Dr. Abul Matin, MD, PHD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Matin is affiliated with Northside Hospital-Atlanta, Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta and St Joseph?s Hospital Atlanta. He speaks English.
Dr. Abul Matin has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Abul Matin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. James Wellman
Atlanta, GA 0 mi43
Dr. Stephanie Eaton
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Venkatesh Lakshminarayanan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi10