A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abul Matin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abul Matin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abul Matin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matin graduated from Rajshahi Med Coll, Rajshahi, Bangladesh 704-11 Pr.
Dr. Matin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abul Faiz Matin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abul F. Matin practice?
- Dr. Abul Matin has 1 office location.
Dr. Abul Matin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Pulmonologists, and Atlanta Sleep Medicine Doctors.