A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abul Shirazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abul Shirazi is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirazi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Shirazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abul H Shirazi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Abul H. Shirazi practice?
- Dr. Abul Shirazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Abul Shirazi practices Psychiatry near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Psychiatrists.