A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abusayeed Feroz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abusayeed Feroz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abusayeed Feroz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feroz graduated from Dhaka Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feroz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abusayeed Muhammad Feroz BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Abusayeed M. Feroz practice?
- Dr. Abusayeed Feroz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Abusayeed Feroz practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Pulmonologists, Fort Myers Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Myers Sleep Medicine Doctors.