A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Accie Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Accie Mitchell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitian Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Accie Marion Mitchell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Accie M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Accie Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Accie Mitchell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena Family Physicians and Gardena Primary Care Doctors.