A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Accie Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Accie Mitchell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitian Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Accie Marion Mitchell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Accie M. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Accie Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Accie Mitchell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena Primary Care Doctors.