Dr. Ace Lipson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ace Lipson?

March 20th, 2017

Incredibly smart

Figured out a very complex case and really helped me to feel better and get better. Smart as a whip and nice too.

March 12th, 2017

Every penny is well spent. Each yearly physical exam is/was very thorough and lasted well over one hour, Dr. Lipson is out of network for my insurance. So the yearly physical costs me over 250 dollars. However in network physicians that would cost less, spend way less time on me and most of them are way less competent. The in-between annuals (regular office visits) such as for an infection, flu, accident) cost me way less (about 60$ after insurance reimbursement) I am verry happy to have been accepted as a patient.

June 19th, 2016

Best local doctor I have had; my primary physician for many years

January 8th, 2016

Update

Having just read a number of the reviews, I feel compelled to provide an update. My wife and I are long-time patients of Dr. Lipson's. We have always found him compassionate and smart. He is an excellent diagnostician and takes adequate time to understand your history and your current condition. There was a period when the office staff was less than ideal, but that has improved. While the wait time can sometimes be a little longer than I would like, it is primarily because he does not rush through appointments. Overall, we are very comfortable being in his care.

September 27th, 2015

He is an excellent diagnostician

October 27th, 2014

Brilliant

What a pleasure to have a physician who is as caring as he is competent. Dr. Lipson has been my G.P. for more than 25 years. I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else.

June 2nd, 2013

Outstanding and caring physician

I've seen Dr. Lipson for nearly 3 decades and he's extremely caring, respectful and a careful listener. Other doctors have told me he is the best diagnostician in Washington. His careful treatment helped me to manage thyroid disease which I believe went into remission because of his careful treatment. He also helped me recognize and change my lifestyle to halt encroaching cardiac problems. I have found him to be both an excellent endocrinologist and internist with impressive knowledge and experience. A very kind, intelligent and patient physician. Outstanding in every way.

November 9th, 2012

Ace Lipson is a lifesaver

He's a doctor who really cares, knows his stuff cold, is a tireless worker, and has the respect of every medical professional I have ever talked to in this DC Metro area, from nurses and PAs to other specialists. 4-star ratings hardly do him justice.

November 9th, 2012

Ace Lipson is a lifesaver

October 12th, 2012

Lipson is a superb, caring endocrinologist

Dr. Ace Lipson has helped me manage my type I diabetes for many years. Although I was diagnosed with type I diabetes about 30 years ago, I have no diabetic retinopathy or neurological or renal manifestations, which I attribute to Dr. Lipson's excellent care. He listens carefully, and I feel that he is working with me rather than simply dispensing pharmaceuticals and advice from on high.

August 23rd, 2012

Useless

Staff is forever changing. Rushed atmosphere, no follow-up. No apologies. Awful. Most likely behind schedule. Find someone younger and brighter. PLEASE RETIRE.

July 16th, 2012

Great doctor, office could be more efficient but is improving

Competent, open, straight--takes time with you. V. responsible. Office has been spotty but recently revamped systems and hopefully will be on an upward track.