A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Acezr Leynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Acezr Leynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leynes
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Acezr Leynes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Leynes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Acezr Leynes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Acezr Leynes practice?
- Dr. Acezr Leynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Acezr Leynes practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.