A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Acezr Leynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Acezr Leynes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Acezr Leynes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Leynes graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leynes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Acezr Sanchez Leynes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Acezr S. Leynes practice?
- Dr. Acezr Leynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Acezr Leynes practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.