Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
Apr 10th, 2015

I saw Dr Dhruva regarding some changes in my voice after a major car accident. He was very personable, kind, and explained everything to me patiently. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an ENT specialist.

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
Jan 24th, 2014

I had a partial thyroidectomy last year and Dr. Dhruva was my surgeon. He was really reassuring leading up to the surgery and totally capable through the whole hospital stay. He is knowledgeable about thyroid issues and has really nice stitching (tiny and even). When the biopsy came back cancer-positive he called and spoke to me at length and answered all my silly questions and made himself totally available. Two thumbs and half a thyroid up!

by Michelle R on Oct 22nd, 2013

I think Dr. Dhruva is great. He recognized that I have spasmodic dysphonia and referred me to a Dr who specializes in spasmodic dysphonia. It took 5 yrs and multiple doctors until I finally found Dr. Druva. Without his knowledge it might have been a lot longer before I was correctly diagnosed. THANK YOU!

Not Recommend show details Not Recommend
Aug 16th, 2012

If you need someone who really cares about your problem, do not go to him.

Too little time with me show details Too little time with me
by Shirley on Aug 16th, 2012

I looked up the reviews of Dr. Dhruva and thought I might have found a right doctor for my son who has ear problem. The doctor was 40 minutes late than my appointment. After about 3-4 minutes, he was so ready to leave and did not pay much attention to my questions. Don't go to him...

One of the best doctors ever met show details One of the best doctors ever met
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Druva provided surgery for my daughter. I could not wish better doctor. The staff is also very friendly.

Nov 17th, 2010

Wonderful doctor and super staff! If you have an ENT issue, you should see Dr. Achal Dhruva. You will be very pleased with his services.

Patient's Parent and a Registered Nurse show details Patient's Parent and a Registered Nurse
by Anonymous on Nov 17th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

We were given the name of two ENT's for referrals. Thank goodness we chose Dr. Dhruva! He was great with my son. He showed us the tubes that we ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com