Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
The Austin Center
Arc Far West Medical Tower - ENT
6811 Austin Center Blvd
Suite 300
Austin, TX 78731
512-346-8888
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

I had a partial thyroidectomy last year and Dr. Dhruva was my surgeon. He was really reassuring leading up to the surgery and totally capable through the whole hospital stay. He is knowledgeable about thyroid issues and has really nice stitching (tiny and even). When the biopsy came back cancer-positive he called and spoke to me at length and answered all my silly questions and made himself totally available. Two thumbs and half a thyroid up!

by Michelle R on Oct 22nd, 2013

I think Dr. Dhruva is great. He recognized that I have spasmodic dysphonia and referred me to a Dr who specializes in spasmodic dysphonia. It took 5 yrs and multiple doctors until I finally found Dr. Druva. Without his knowledge it might have been a lot longer before I was correctly diagnosed. THANK YOU!

|  Not Recommend  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

If you need someone who really cares about your problem, do not go to him.

|  Too little time with me  |  show details
by Shirley on Aug 16th, 2012

I looked up the reviews of Dr. Dhruva and thought I might have found a right doctor for my son who has ear problem. The doctor was 40 minutes late than my appointment. After about 3-4 minutes, he was so ready to leave and did not pay much attention to my questions. Don't go to him...

|  One of the best doctors ever met  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Druva provided surgery for my daughter. I could not wish better doctor. The staff is also very friendly.

Nov 17th, 2010

Wonderful doctor and super staff! If you have an ENT issue, you should see Dr. Achal Dhruva. You will be very pleased with his services.

Jun 19th, 2010