A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achal Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Achal Modi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Modi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Achal Modi MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Achal Modi practice?
- Dr. Achal Modi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Achal Modi practices Urology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX.
See Desoto Urologists.