A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achal Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Achal Modi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Modi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Achal Modi MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Achal Modi practice?
- Dr. Achal Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Achal Modi practices Urology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Urologists.