Overall Review

2.2

January 28th, 2016
save your time
Seemed very hurried. Didn't address my concerns. Ran blood work. Said alot but didn't follow thru on anything except getting future appointment. Very dissatisfied. Only concerned about getting to another patient. I will not return.

January 29th, 2013
Registered Nurse
With my PCP's referral, I called Arthritis Clinic of Stark County in early Dec, 2012. My appointment came finally in Jan 15th, 2013. After brief exam, the doctor told me to try Aleve first, but he also said he could write me a low dose Elavil or Plaqenil for my arthritic pain and 4-6 week follow up visit. 2 weeks past with absolute no relief, I called and asked for prescription. So far I made 3 phone calls with no updates, no absolute nothing! Left me hang dry! I didn't know what I was supposed to do. So wrong! I finally asked my physician whom I work with and got a medrol pak just to get immediate relief.

November 7th, 2012
stark county clinic
wish I could tell you all that is wrong with this doctor. he feels he has the right to judge people on the first hello. he has no idea how i feel nor do i feel he cares. i sepnt my money to see him and he treated me as if i were not important. i am a 30 yr old who went from an active life of sports and p90x everyday to not being able to play with my children or even take a simple walk at times. some days when i get up for work i just cry because i hurt so bad all over. when i tried to explain this he acted as if he knew the problem and it was fibromyalgia.(bull) so 1st time meeting me and you just know what no one else has in a year. sorry sunshine not that good at your job. he was cocky and rude and his staff stood behined counter belching and talking about other patients...cute. now i feel he should perhaps head back to his country when people treat people this way (im guessing)

March 23rd, 2012
Good caring physician
I find him to be a very warm and caring physician. He sat and talked with me and reviewed the tests he was ordering. I received a call from his nurse within 48 hours after the tests were completed to explain the results. At my second appointment he had his staff provide me with written information about the results/findings of the tests. He has always offered his hand when he enters the room and once because I think it was quite obvious that I was a bit worked up he even gave me a quick reassuring hug at the completion of my visit. I have no complaints about his care at all.

November 25th, 2011
I believe this doctor has too many patients
I visited Dr. Vaidya after being after being referred by my primary Dr. for arthritis in my knees and hips. At the first appointment, he ordered many blood tests and discussed several medications. He did no sort of physical examination and only stayed in the exam room for about 10 min.At the second appointment, he came into the room, told me the swelling in my wrists and fingers had gone down (wrists and fingers were NEVER the problem), and that I looked 20-30% better, when my CANE was in full view. Again, he did no physical exam of any kind, never ordered x-rays or MRI's, and never even sat down to talk to me. All I learned was that I tested positive for the HLA B-27 marker associated with ankylosing spondylitis.His staff has been apathetic and almost impossible to reach. His average appointment time with me was 10-15 minutes, and all I could think is that this is what Obamacare will be like. He just seemed to be in a hurry to take my money and get rid of me.

July 8th, 2011
I was sent to Dr Vaidya after testing positive for ANA markers and SSB markers and having ongoing pain and other symptoms. I felt that he did not listen to my symptoms and told me that my results were not "definitive" enough. Before I could even ask if there were any other options,I was looking at his back.I will be seeing another rhuematologist and hope to get someone who is going to take the time necessary to make a diagnosis or give me some type of options for treatments.

January 4th, 2011
staff is less than accomodating and even arguemenative. Dr had preconcieved ideas and did not listen to me

June 26th, 2010
This Doctor practices maintanance medicine
My experience with this doctor has left me still in pain and with no answers to my questions. He refused to listen to my symptoms instead telling me there is nothing he can do. I have had Rheumatoid arthritis for 6 years and was treated for that condition until moving to Ohio, now Dr Vaidya has decided that even though my blood work indicates Rh factor and other inflammatory responses I don't have Rheumatoid I have fibromyalgia, he refuses to treat any of my symptoms or offer any solutions for pain management.When I ask questions he leaves the room,as a result of the pain and fatigue I'm in bed most days with little quality of life.It is truly sad to have an illness and have to be at odds with your doctor as well, I went to this man looking for help, I received indifference.I will be reporting him to the Ohio licensing board of medicine.