A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achala Donuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donuru
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Donuru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donuru graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Donuru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Achala Donuru MD is a female Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Achala Donuru practice?
- Dr. Achala Donuru has 1 office location.
Dr. Achala Donuru practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.