A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achala Donuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donuru
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donuru Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donuru graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Donuru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Achala Donuru MD is a female Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Achala Donuru practice?
- Dr. Achala Donuru has 1 office location.
Dr. Achala Donuru practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.