Dr. Achala Ellepola Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Achala Ellepola?

June 17th, 2017

Dr Notes

Dr wrote a note in a custody battle stating "he should stay with dad and step mom until symptoms are better"

February 21st, 2014

Terrible!

I absolutely detest going to this office! She treats you like you're an idiot and asks questions in the most demeaning way possible. She has never been helpful for my children nor given me any sort of helpful information. My daughter has had a lot of hospital stays, a lot of health issues, and this doctor (whom we moved to from our favorite pediatrician because we moved states) acts like I don't know anything and she's the expert. Excuse me, were you her pediatrician then? No! The staff is rude and unhelpful. Everytime I call, even in a slight emergency, they put me on hold FOREVER and they never have any appointments available. It's more helpful to go to the Urgent Care. I hate this office and do NOT like the staff!

August 3rd, 2013

Dr. Ellepolla has been our pediatrician for over 10 years. She is one of the most ethical and knowledgeable doctors in her field. After meeting several referred doctors with packed waiting rooms, we were thrilled to find her. She doesn't take patients just to add to her list and pocketbook, she gets to know the families of her regular patients. This is not a drop in for a last minute physical office. Those types of people are better suited to go to "care now". Dr. Ellepolla has always been accessible for questions and appointments for my children. They are now 14 and 17 yrs old. We know how fortunate we are to have her care for our children. She has always gone over and beyond and we adore her as do many families in Coppell! She is one in a million!

July 17th, 2012

Questionable billing

Doctor does bloodwork and bills as $80 "surgery" in addition to office visit and lab fee. Routine visit and bloodwork billed as medical. 1st and last time to use this doctor.

September 3rd, 2011

Very Unprofessional and rude -- refuses to fill out school physical form!!!

Don't recommend at all. I went to her because she was the only pediatrician that had an after school appt so I could do my child's physical.I had to get my child's physical done so she could do Athletics the next day at school. Dr. Ellepola didn't have the guts/courage to fill out a standard physical form from LISD school district. Neither would she fill out the spinal exam form. What kind of doctor is this who refuses to fill out a plain school physical form?She acted like she had never seen one --- "I'll do it in the morning its getting late"...we call the next morning and she had still not done it...after 16 hours and a lot of drama, she says she will not do it. Needless to say my child had to sit out for Athletics that week.She charged us and our insurance company real money, but didn't give us our money's worth at all. Couldn't even fill out a physical form which basically puts in writing your exam.Stay away from her....she is weird.One of office staff was nice and sweet talker(she has been there 4 months) and snookered me in to an appointment.She also hounded me as to why I didn't go to my "regular doctor" where we went last year....oh so I can't change doctors if I want to????!!!! My "regular doctor" was 20 minutes away and she didn't have an after school appointment that week. Gee Wiz.Would give the doctor a negative rating, but it only goes from 1 to 5

April 23rd, 2011

Best pediatrian ever, I could get a same day appointment with Dr Ellepola, that is impossible with anyother doctors office

November 3rd, 2010

Outstanding Pediatrician

Dr. Ellepola has been our family pediatrician for 10 year. She is a terrific doctor and has a wonderful bedside manner. Her staff is very prompt to get our appointments schedule and we never have to wait. I highly recommend A to Z Pediatrics.

June 16th, 2010

Best doctor I have ever had!

I went to Dr. Ellepola as a child and found her reliable, prompt, and knowledgable. The wait time is non-existant and there are never surprise tests or charges. She is efficient and friendly. Once I graduated high school and moved onto a gynocologist I found that I would wait an hour or two for about 10 minutes of the doctor's time and end up leaving with more questions than I walked in with. Other than my yearly check-up, I STILL rely on Dr. Ellepola and I am now in my early 20s.

September 20th, 2017