A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achenkunju George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Achenkunju George, Cardiologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Achenkunju George, FACC, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Medical College ,Trivandrum,Kerala ,India.. He has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ozarks Med Ctr, West Plains, Mo
- Ozarks Med Center Billing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Achenkunju Kanjiravilyil George FACC, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Achenkunju K. George practice?
- Dr. Achenkunju George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Achenkunju George practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Plains, MO.
See West Plains Cardiologists.