A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achenkunju George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Achenkunju George, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Achenkunju George, FACC, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Medical College ,Trivandrum,Kerala ,India.. He has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ozarks Med Ctr, West Plains, Mo
- Ozarks Med Center Billing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Achenkunju Kanjiravilyil George FACC, FACP, and FCCP is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Achenkunju K. George practice?
- Dr. Achenkunju George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Achenkunju George practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Plains, MO.
See West Plains Cardiologists.