A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achenkunju George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Achenkunju George, FACC, FACP, FCCP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Medical College ,Trivandrum,Kerala ,India.. He has 1 awards.
Dr. George has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ozarks Med Ctr, West Plains, Mo
- Ozarks Med Center Billing
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Achenkunju K. George practice?
Dr. Achenkunju George practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Plains, MO.
See West Plains Cardiologists.