A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achilles Paparsenos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Achilles Paparsenos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Achilles Paparsenos, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Paparsenos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paparsenos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Achilles Theodore Paparsenos MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Achilles T. Paparsenos practice?
- Dr. Achilles Paparsenos has 1 office location.
Dr. Achilles Paparsenos practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Endocrinologists.