A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Achintya Moulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulick graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Moulick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moulick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Achintya N. Moulick practice?
Dr. Achintya Moulick practices Pediatrics, General Practice, Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Urology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Philadelphia Urologists, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.