Dr. Achutha Reddy MD Patient Reviews

October 19th, 2015
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!
Amazing straight forward Doctor! He actially cares about your opinion, is big on family and there involvement if that's something u want, has excellent bed side manner. I have seen Dr. Reddy since 2008.

August 10th, 2015
Beware!!
DON'T go to him!!! His office refused to refill a prescription I've been taking for 20 years because they didn't think it was "due" yet, and I'm completely out. It's not a controlled substance or something addictive, it's Tegretol that I need for an electrical abnormality in my brain, much like epilepsy. I can't even see him because he's out of town and has no partners or other doctors I can call. I resorted to calling my regular doctor and I hope they will help out, otherwise I may be very sick until I can get the refill. Otherwise, he is quite unprofessional. He asks his patients what they want him to prescribe(!) and doesn't even seem to know what I'm taking after two years. I've never been to anyone so disorganized and incapable and I'm changing doctors.

April 15th, 2015
He is very good doctor I'd recommend him he has helped me a lot

April 2nd, 2015
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I love Dr Reddy!! He actually listens to his patients

August 26th, 2014
As duties of my office position require my contact w/Dr. Reddy's staff, I must say the personnel had promised the requested documentation within a specific time period. This time frame came and gone - no documentationr received!! When I called back to follow up on this documentation, the personnel was very short with me and not very courteous. The fewer times I must call Dr. Reddy's office, I will be in a much better state of mind!!

June 2nd, 2012
The most helpful doctor ever
My experience with Dr. Reddy has been excellent. He has helped me allot with all my depressions and paranoia. He's the most trust worthy dr. I know and very at reasonable prices. His staff is excellent, and the nurse really cares the people and everyone is absolutely wonderful and bright and happy.

March 7th, 2012
Dr. Acutha Reddy is a great doctor.

March 2nd, 2012
I recommend Dr.Reddy
Dr. reddy is friendly and so is the manager. I like the nurse because she does not hurt when giving me my shots, shes freindly and very caring and i like her pretty shoes. The staff is great and i feel very comfortable with the new staff and the new nurse they really care and they know what they are doing. the dr is very caring and he fixes my brain and im not afraid anymore. thanks to him and his new team.

December 15th, 2011
onmymeds
The mind doctor is just excellent! He helps me focus and helps me get my racing mind to one track. He is very helpful and I love the staff members they treat me with with upmost respect and love and lots of smiles, im going to imagine dr reddy in my jewelery box like a bright jewel that shines and helps me with my meds and hes very compassionate as well. This doctor deserves a hall of fame reward for best loving doctor in america! Yay!!

December 11th, 2010
Very easy to talk to and very passionate about being able to help our son!!