A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aclan Dogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aclan Dogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dogan graduated from Ankara Universitesi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dogan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aclan Dogan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aclan Dogan practice?
- Dr. Aclan Dogan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aclan Dogan practices Neurological Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.