A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ada Fischbach, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Oncology Breast Cancer Gastrointestinal Cancer (not Liver & Pancreas) Liver and Pancreas Tumors Ethics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischbach graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fischbach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fischbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ada Fischbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ada J. Fischbach practice?
Dr. Ada Fischbach practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists and Salt Lake City Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Addie Fischbach, Dr. Adelaida Fischbach, Dr. Adelaide Fischbach, Dr. Alecia Fischbach, Dr. Alesha Fischbach, Dr. Alica Fischbach, Dr. Alice Fischbach, Dr. Alicia Fischbach