A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Fischbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Fischbach, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischbach graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Fischbach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Jennifer Fischbach MD is a female Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. A J. Fischbach practice?
- Dr. A Fischbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. A Fischbach practices Therapeutic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.