A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ada Kagumba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ada Kagumba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ada Kagumba, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagumba graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kagumba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Illini Community Hospital
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ada A Kagumba MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ada A. Kagumba practice?
- Dr. Ada Kagumba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ada Kagumba practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quincy, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Newnan, GA.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.