A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ada Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ada Kendall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ada Kendall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kendall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ada L. Kendall practice?
Dr. Ada Kendall practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Novi, MI.
See Commerce Township Pediatricians.